View Single Post
Old 2013-01-31, 23:26   Link #973
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

episode 04

If anyone ever wondered about my predictions, think no longer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
So I was watching the ep 04 preview again (yes I can't wait for it) and I can see this happening:

So Wakaba looks to be the pitcher right? I bet Akane is the batter,

And totally hits one deep to center field straight into Himawari's webcam so the episode will most likely be them going over to her place to apologize, an Alone shows up, Akane cheats again, and we get to enjoy some nice yellow transformations

Wakaba can't even beat Akane in Baseball Oh and, that should setup the perfect excuse for Himawari to attend school in person Ah you crazy Akane, ruining everyone's peaceful life
Not so much so that one, I'm sure everyone saw the above happening, though once again I was rather detailed in that prediction, but it's this one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
-Now, one thing I did consider, is that Vivid Yellow looks to be using some sort of smart weapon, perhaps shes the projectile class of Vivid girls and supposing she becomes the host, I would love to see her pull out a giant gun
WHAT DID I SAY score one for the tron! Totally a weapon fit for a smart girl And I got to see the starlight blaster I always wanted to see

Though I did feel some of the episode went by a little fast, I was prepared for it since what happened last week, so the damage to my desires was minimal, but......WHERE'S THE BOUNCE?!?!? WHYYYY!??? WHY WAKABA YOU HAD TO GIVE HIMAWARI A TIGHT DRESS, THAT RUINED HER ABILITY TO BOUNCE

I need a break.... ALL HAIL THE VIVID TWIN DRILL TAILS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Also, Himawari turns out to be a big fan of the Professor.
Gyahahahaha uh.....

I did like this part though:

That was funny the way she was running her fingers all over him, ah that made me imagine her stroking m-.......... no, I mean... I meant like you know, if I was a stuffed animal! I wasn't trying to say she was .... to me... oh, there's no saving me now, is there?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote