View Single Post
Old 2013-02-17, 21:07   Link #5204
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

@FalsePrime: sure, whatever. For the record, I'm not saying it is not a similar sentiment, but I'm looking at this in terms of whether something tangible has happened- or if it's a felony or not. There are no "thought crimes" and therefore I do not count people's unrequited desires on the same level as those who are living it out. Wouldn't have minded hearing your argument, but seriously cba with attitude so this conversation is over.

@Eeni: I.... hm, I'm not sure if Leia was actually older.....but waitaminute, didn't he basically get molested by his mom too or something? Poor guy. We never knew how screwed up he probably really was...
No, truth be told you're right- GW always did family, relationships and procreation really, really wrong if you think about it. It's not as if this started in FT, you have the married teenager Wufei, the teen dad Treize, Quatre of the 40 sisters (wtf, I still can't figure that one out) , Zechs and his loving stalker, and a girl who yells from cliffs.
It's not as if pedobear and his bride are any weirder than the rest of these people... in fact....

.....this series is just a conglomerate of felons

Speaking of Sakura, that series has one of the most weirdcreepy moments of my childhood. There's that teacher who gives his primary school student a ring, remember that? :s I tried explaining that one away for my peace of mind many times, but with no success.
Yeah, CCS had a lot of weird relationships also...
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote