View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 15:51   Link #5206
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Speaking of Sakura, that series has one of the most weirdcreepy moments of my childhood. There's that teacher who gives his primary school student a ring, remember that? :s I tried explaining that one away for my peace of mind many times, but with no success.
Yeah, CCS had a lot of weird relationships also...
Yes I do! I think he was roughly 10+ years older and that was a promise ring he gave her, saying that he'll wait for her to come of age. Ya, there's no explaining that one away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
Thaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnkssss... finally someone remebers to bring up teh CCS example... well, let's not turn this thread into a CCS now, so i'll refrain from giving more examples from that series

Anyway, the Wu-fei and treize examples... how old were they and their respective spouses

the sisters are test tube babies, like most people born in the colonies, as according to the plot, the conditions make a delivery a 100% sure kill for the mother...

and, who is zechs stalker? Noin? I have to dissagree with that one
Ya, CCS had a whole cast of interesting relationships...

Anyways, WuFei and MeiLan were the same age (14) when they were wed. But seeing as how they disliked one another I doubt that they would have even slept under the same roof. MeiLan came off as a girl who would rather punch him in the face then let him anywhere near her and WuFei looked like he just didn't give a damn.

Leia's age isn't given, as far as I've ever seen.

And Zech's stalker is Noin's older brother Disfxxsjk;gnjbjkbsk. Creepy kid...

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote