View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 18:04   Link #2659
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Well I do call the cast on ViVid weak because of the others. Really, how they are any add to the cast when they can’t hold their own without the old cast? Besides for that matter why Vivio has to lack potential with all her story and considering who her mother is? This was about her first adventures and yet so far she does so little and is overall pointless to the story. Aside from starting this she proof we can take her out or any of the other girls and barely affect what is going on.

So really there is no reason for Vivio to lack potential and Einhart is the only one who actually had a clear goal at the beginning of the story. Just that for no reason we decide to forget that and go with this… thing that doesn’t seems to remember where is going. I normally like that but here it doesn’t come out of a sensation that this is a good story and really more like this is just going at random with no rhyme or reason. Also carrying along a ton of people that just stand there in the background to fill the page I guess.