View Single Post
Old 2006-01-26, 13:21   Link #471
tetsuo69

Quote:
Shinn almost had Destroy down with Impulse on Destroy's first run,
did you even watch Ep 32? and here you are b!tching about kira being a God.. Ep 32 was pure BS how shinn could hit the Destroy and kira/Freedom couldnt and how the shields would only appear on kira but not on shinn Rofl
and lets not forget how kira/Freedom lost to shinn in Ep 34 against Freedom.. he had impulse Fart on Freedom wings Rofl..is that what your trying to say how on each battle shinn was getting better and better? Rofl god i still remember the battle in ep 38.. that Destiny Sword sure stretch Rofl atleast enough to cut Destroy in 1/2 Rofl.. he should teach me that move

Quote:
How many times did Kira use Freedom in GS?
alot more than shinn with DEstiny

Freedom/alaska/he used it 3 times at the Orb battle/1-eternal/lacus/Asuran while taking eternal/2-3 times at the mendel Colony/2times at the final battle should i also count the times he used FReedom in GSD?

Destiny was used- 1 when he took down asuran gouf/1-at heaven base/ 1 ORB/
another 1 while taking down Jibril toy/dead of Jibril and for last..the last episode

i'm also pretty sure kira used Strike alot more than shinn could ever had with impulse...and he show a hard time with grunts in the first 1/2 of Gundam seed unlike your shinn that started owning 30 MS all by himself lets not forget the poor ships in Ep 12 LOL.. this makes me wonder whos the God like character here... iver never seen kira take down that much Mobile suits and ships he should learn from shinn