View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 13:32   Link #26
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Unless you mean her "bros before Minoshiros" moment, which was indeed pretty sad. ;_; Poor little guy.
That's a unique way of putting that scene...
I think this is the only thing I'll hold against Saki in this series. I can't believe she'd just throw the minoshiro like that. I know they needed a distraction to survive, but still ;_;
Throwing a cute living library like that, not cool.

Now while Saki did destroy the anthrax to save Satoru, it looks like it may have been the right move.
Regarding this from the last thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
How Anthrax is Weaponized

"In order to cause disease, at least 8,000 to 10,000 spores need to lodge deep in the lungs, in the tiniest air sacs known as alveoli."

I wonder how much volume 8-10,000 spores consumes. The amount in the Psychobuster looks to be a few cubic centimeters.
Those bakenezumi had hazmat like suits / gas masks right? If there were any left over spores of the sort, then they may have been able to obtain them and cultivate them for future uses. Assuming if that is also part of Squealer's plan to secure enough weapons to use against cantus users in the world. Got to hand it to him if he was planning to create more of the anthrax. Truly planned well ahead.

Though I didn't see that coming in the ep, when Satoru broke the container, spores...don't move or appear like that at all.
Then again this is a pretty strange world so maybe it can I guess. (or it was just for us viewers to see only, but Saki did burn it all before it even reached the kid so...?)

I guess I can't wait for the last ep, but at the same time I don't want to see Kiroumaru die. It's great to know he wasn't working at all with Squealer with how some things were being speculated in the past couple threads. Such a shame he lost his colony, and his brethren who shared his culture. Poor guy has really nothing left...

Oh and it's a boy? Man that hair looks way to good for a boy who's been living with bakenezumi all his life.