Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 02:39   Link #4914
rocket
Senior and Demented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I was wondering about that. Are the rounds seriously on the opposite side of the gunner from the loader's seat? That seems like a horrible design.
Yup. I remember even reading an interview online (on a Hetzer fansite of all places) with a Hetzer commander bitching about how inane the entire layout was... the remote machine gun also was an ergonomic hazard IIRC.

I'm not surprised by the History team's ignorance though... they're supposed to represent passionate fans who don't know much about the subject. Which is not to say they don't embody some of the spirit of the historical figures (they are sympathetic), but they are not supposed to be bright (history is doomed to be repeated by those who are more obsessed with wearing costumes?).

I still can't believe how good an episode this was. I can't remember the last time an anime climax actually exceeded my expectations both with drama, action, and character moments.

I was so busy posting about all the other incredible moments I totally forgot to SQUEEEing properly over Darjeeling, or Katyusha's observation antics!