View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 12:43   Link #32181
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
Also...are you sure about that first line, that Shannon's the only girl Jessica's known for a long time? I got the impression that Jessica was pretty popular at school, so she probably has a lot of other friends besides Shannon.
I don't mean to exclude school friends, but she can only spend so much time around them. Shannon is the only one she sees at home, the one who has been around longest, and the one she's interacted with at family conferences. She'd by necessity be the closest person just by factor of time, and she's the only person who could have passing interactions with Jessica that escape Natsuhi's scrutiny, because the entire purpose of Shannon being there is to both do work (which necessitates being around) and hang out with Jessica (which necessitates being around).

I'm not aware of Jessica going and hanging out with friends on a regular basis, and it's implied Natsuhi would not allow it. But at times when Natsuhi couldn't stop it, such as when Jessica's stranded on Niijima by the rain, you'd think she'd call her friend if she happens to also be in town.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote