View Single Post
Old 2013-04-30, 11:35   Link #32190
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Also, if Shannon was Yasu's servant name or servant identity in some capacity, they shouldn't have been able to question her existence because there was, in fact, such a person.

They might question her potrayal or appearance... but... the message bottles don't exactly have pictures. There are descriptions I suppose (at least of her chest), but the goats weren't attacking whether story-Shannon is wish-fulfillment, they were attacking her existence.

So like... how? And shouldn't it have been common knowledge that there was at least one servant who is unaccounted for and was probably on duty that weekend? If it wasn't "Shannon" or "Kanon," the people of the future should still be aware of it. The other servants should still be aware of it. If Yasu's name wasn't one of those two names, someone still would've pointed out that she should've been on the island at that point and that it's weird she isn't in the message bottle stories and is instead replaced by two servants none of them have ever heard of (or in Shannon's case, that retired years ago if there was a "model" Shannon servant).
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote