Thread: Crunchyroll Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-01, 07:06   Link #501
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
Even if Youto did not see her face, it couldn't be that difficult to recognize her again. Just like someone can instantly pick out his boss in a meeting room, even if his boss' back is turned to him.
To be fair, Youto only met her like twice, in a dark night, and that was over a month ago. I'd say it's more believable that he doesn't remember her, especially since their meeting has more significance on Tsukiko.

Quote:
Anyways, based on the OP and ED song, I doubt any girl except Tsukiko has a chance. Just look at the ending parts of the OP song, Azusa is lumped together with the "other girls".
Actually, a more reliable way is going by the title, as titles of LNs pretty much 'spoil' who is going to end up with whom. Or at the very least tells you who's the 'winner'.

And "Warawanai Neko"? Can also translate to something like "unsmiling cat" or "the cat that never laughs". While at first glance it seems they are referring to the stony cat statue, it can actually refer to Tsukiko. For one, the cat actually smiled at the halfway point of episode 1. Another is that Tsukiko LITERALLY is unsmiling due to being unable to express her emotions, and she is figuratively portrayed as a cat (as opposed to Azusa who is figuratively portrayed as a dog).

So yeah, it's pretty much Tsukiko or bust, because I don't think she's gonna get cured of her condition any time soon. It's either probably would be the running gag, or at least it would be the main overarching storyline. I mean she lost a meat bun in exchange for the 24/7 poker face, so how the heck are they gonna look for the one who got her expressions? XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote