Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-19, 14:26   Link #423
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well I finally got round to watching episode 11 which I suppose wasn't bad (for it's standards anyway). In fact the last few episodes haven't been that bad except I can't really put my finger and what's good about them, leading me to feel a little bit disappointed with all the character arcs so far except for Haruka (I mean aside from my usual disappointment). And no, that isn't the reason why. Haruka's arc had at least a lot of drama going for it, but all the other arcs have felt so pedestrian in comparison. Basically, the MC meets the girl, they do some stuff, stuff generally works out without much hassle and then it's happily ever after. I guess it's more..."slice of life"-ish? Except I'd much rather it do some drama because then I don't feel like its suffocating me with the pandering.

Here's hoping there'll be some drama in that bungaku shoujo girl's arc. It seems pretty ripe for it.

Although I don't know why I should even bother since I still think this show sucks anyway.

I'll give this show one piece of credit though: when I found out the stealth photographer girl was the same person as the idol girl, I loled pretty hard.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote