View Single Post
Old 2013-06-23, 05:42   Link #5414
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTC View Post
Hallo, i'm the "lovely" Chinese translator of FT. Thank Gordol for opening an account here for me. I can finally speak here.(I have registered two accounts before but neither could post any reply, maybe my IP in China is not welcome here)

It's interesting to find my translation discussed here. I will be pleased to explain the Chinese description that Google cannot translate.

The volume (already released) contains new illustration that not included in GA. At least two pics. 1st, the snow white is shooting her dwarf. 2nd, Heero is eating apple with the company of Relena.
Hi bro! I have some more questions:

1-Who was piloting the other 2 ace Mars Suits besides the Queen of Hearts by Naina? How did they defeat Virgos with only melee weapons(planet defensors are mostly invincible here)
2-Could you explain the Mad Gundanium that makes the Sherazade Dagger?
3-What about the gian fortress ships that appeared? Any detail on them? Is the Grand Chariot the same from G-Unit?
4-Are the Seven Dwarves ammo stored on the Snow White wings?
5-Regarding Preventer 5, does the Virgo 3 have chest missile launchers? When Dix is knocked unconscious does the Virgo AI fight for him?

Welcome!
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote