View Single Post
Old 2013-07-23, 12:59   Link #408
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
The lonely otaku comment was meant to be a joke. :P

@Xfire: Yeah, I'm one of those who dropped UnM. Kind of repelled me.

I'd probably enjoy this more like TLR if the lead wasn't such pervert character. I've never really enjoyed them because they just make me roll my eyes at how immature they act. :P It's not just this series. Ghost Sweeper Mikami made me feel the same way. It's also why I really enjoyed Hentai Ouji, despite having reservations at first. The character was perverted (all is men are at some point), but there were many other aspects to his character and he didn't let it seep into every other part of his personality like characters similar to Issei do. When 90% of the time, the character is screaming about oppai, it gets annoying.
Yeah, I figured. I have to admit it felt kind of weird watching a "realistic" relationship between one guy and three girls.

Again, yes. This would have been so much better if Ise was more normal. Reacting to the fact that your hot, big-breasted, red-haired master wants to sleep naked with you? That's fine. Stripping a girl in the middle of a death match? That's too much. In all honesty most of the fan-service annoys me. The cute little scenes where the girls are being clingy or pouting or the like are so much better.