View Single Post
Old 2013-08-01, 00:28   Link #45
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Dude, didn’t you read the synopsis or watch the trailers and other promotional materials? Hell, forget about them, the title alone (The Wolverine) should be a damn obvious clue that this is a Wolverine standalone movie. There's not even an "X-Men" in the title. You don’t watch this in theaters expecting X-Men to show up. This is not X-Men Origins.
i did watch the trailer, i din't go into other details cause i din't wanted to be spoiled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
This post just reeks of wrong so badly. First, it wasn't an X-Men movie. It was a Wolverine movie. Did you bitch about Iron Man 3 not having the Avengers? Or Superman not having the Justice League? I'd assume not, since those aren't Avengers or Justice League movies, just as this isn't an X-Men movie.

Second, no, his bones were not replaced with adamantium. They were coated in it. Third, he had bone claws since birth. He had them at the beginning of the movie in Nagasaki, too.

Seriously, if you're going to bitch, have knowledge about what you're bitching about.
ok i might be overreacting, but seeing wolverine is main a x-men character i expected a few mutants to be in it,
about the bone claws whatever, i know he had it since the birth i though his skeleton was made into a metal one.