View Single Post
Old 2013-12-17, 23:56   Link #445
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
Don't worry.

'Cause that will never happen.

At least, not in any foreseeable future.
I wonder if Age might be open to the concept of crowd-funding sites like Kickstarter. After Keiji Inafune blew past all expectations with his crowdfunding drive for his "spiritual successor" to the Mega Man series (simultaneously achieving his goal and thumbing his nose/flipping the bird to Capcom), I'm sure plenty of Japanese media creators are looking for a slice of that pie. Something like that could save the Muv-Luv franchise.

And you have to admit, an eroge with well-written individual character routes, all illustrated by Carnelian, would be the best way to let fans go through the Schwarzesmarken story and have Theo end up with whomever the fans want him to (even though, as I've said before, some characters really are walking dead ends in that regard).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Got some Schwarz pics:
These look like the cast in their younger days. Gretel for her part looks like she's still in school in the pic with her. Is that Lyz or Irisdina in that uniform in the third pic? I also hope that someone can translate the text with a bloodied Lyz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Why on Earth is Kirke in her unmentionables?
Well, for one thing, Carnelian has always shown a love for illustrating women's clothing, lingerie included. I hope someone can provide some context for that picture though.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote