View Single Post
Old 2014-01-04, 11:39   Link #49
james0246

I'm not sure I understand the "debate" currently going on. We've seen Kaido's "shadowy figure" on several occasions, and it doesn't match any image we currently have of Sabo or images we think are most probably Sabo. So, the two characters being connected beyond extraordinarily weak leaps in logic is somewhat silly or at least completely unnecessary.

Personally, I also do not care since I already hate the character of Sabo and find any reappearance from him no matter the circumstances to be tiring and boring to begin with...

That being said, how about Scopper Gaban being Kaido. Once a member of Roger's crew, Gaban disappeared after Roger's death, and since we've seen Buggy and Shanks rise to prominence, why not another one of Roger's nakama? Additionally, Gaban has a similar mouth shape to Kaido's shadow, even if the hair and general body shape do not seem to match.

Whatever the case, maybe this general calamity should be moved to the Yonkou thread or just dropped. I don't mind pointless discussion during off-weeks, but continued pointless discussion can get trying very quickly.