View Single Post
Old 2014-01-12, 05:59   Link #5873
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Alright, here's the idea. And just so we're straight, I really liked you idea and I can probably use it too if I end up scrapping this idea.

Starting off, 'Prince of the First Rank', while can be linked back to Michael, isn't actually the truth. It can also be linked to Lucifer, as he stood above all of the other angels including Michael.

Now, playing off that, what I'm thinking about is that Ichiryu Ouji is actually aligned with Lucifer, giving him great power since he stood above all except god prior to his fall. After a bit of reading, though the sources are questionable, the only reason Michael is able to best Lucifer is because of God providing him the means to do so; basically His blessings allowed him the means to defeat the fallen angel.

Look at Fiamma's Holy Right; there are signs of this in his abilities.

Quote:
The Holy Right is as strong as it needs to be. Its strength depends on Fiamma’s needs and the enemy that stands before him — ergo, the Holy Right simply defeats whatever it targets with the precise amount of force needed, no more no less
That in itself is similar to the case with Michael in his victory over Lucifer; because the Lord gave him the power necessary to emerge victorious while Lucifer was cast out and didn't have His blessings anymore.

So, where am I going with this? I myself am not entirely sure yet since this is still all just a giant thought with no real basis yet. But basically, if its not too unreasonable, someone who possess power that stands just below Fiamma, but higher than the rest of God's Right Seat.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote