View Single Post
Old 2014-06-22, 03:45   Link #82
Mister Twit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
The candidates that I can think of and adds to the crew are Aokiji (Former Navy and New World Intel), Jinbe (Underwater Fighter), and Dr. Vegapunk (Genius mad scientist, although we have yet to see what type of character he is).

Figure out what skill is missing and needed, and you'll probably be able to guess if that character will be added to the crew. I guess they can use a tailor and designer.
Dunno if they really need a tailor. I mean, clearly they have no problem getting new clothes every time they reach a new island. And a designer isn't that far off from a shipwright. Hell, Usopp designed their flag and some of their weapons, so you could say he's already a designer.

IMHO what they really need (and have needed for a long, long time) is a strong, skilled undersea swimmer in the crew. So Jinbe might be next, but Jinbe is also kind of a boring character whose character development is behind him so I'm hoping someone else will be revealed that can take up the role. Of course that also means that whoever it is can't have a DF ability, unless there's some kind of rule hax that allows someone to have a DF ability and the ability to swim at the same time.
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote