View Single Post
Old 2014-09-21, 11:49   Link #2419
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
i can see a problem here..if these "superior beings" come into our phase/reality, they are going to exist(if they really choose to enter by their own volition )...our laws, as lower being, are going to be so crushed that is going to open a black hole/paradox/nothingness/

but i can speculate that if lower beings come into our reality the can exist under special boundaries.
Well, when I was looking at foundation for Mahouka stuff, I actually read that Perry Rhodan was possibly an influence into it... so I went to wikipedia and looked it up to see what it was like and it showed a belief in the onion-shell model of evolution:

It seems possible that Kamachi read Perry Rhodan and was influenced by it and made his own spin on that sort of evolutionary model. After all, Perry Rhodan has sold over one billion copies worldwide and is apparently the most successful science fiction book series ever written. (It was first published in 1961 in Germany and is still ongoing... it sounds interesting.)

However, at least as far as the Onion-shell model of evolution goes: the highest level of power on the scale are the cosmocrats and the chaotarchs (the high powers).

The description of the "high power" which is given is the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia description about the high powers
The "high powers" are the highest known life-forms. They live in an unimaginable, distant dimension and have great powers in ruling over lower beings. However they are not omniscient and they are unable to directly interact with lower beings. To enter a regular universe, they have to put on a mortal shape, reducing their powers and sometimes their knowledge/memory. This is known as the transform-syndrome. Due to this, they interact with lower beings rarely and instead enlist individuals, organisations or entire species.
I don't really know if this exact concept was what influenced Kamachi about how the Magic Gods, Aleister, and Angels worked, but it seems at least very similar to what we've already seen hinted.

Aiwass can't speak certain words or communicate certain knowledge because human language can't account for it. Aiwass also mentions that his body has a transformation feature for some purpose.

Ignoring the fact that the above explanation refers to beings that exist on a universal level as opposed to a planetary level... the idea of phases separating the dimensions and the magic gods mentioning that they can't just roam about and may be stuck in that warped phase... implies that there could be a connection/similarity here.

Though this could be coincidence and it just so happens that all attempts to make something more cool than just pure power ends up having to exist in some parallel dimension or "phase..."
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote