Thread: Licensed Akatsuki no Yona [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-15, 00:21   Link #18
SweetRain
のろい~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkyMuse View Post
I have a theory that Hiryuu's reincarnation had to be born in Hiryuu castle. Zeno mentioned something about the divine protection of the castle. His healing rate and the health of the other dragons are tied to how close/far they are to the castle. Then, if you remember way back when Soo-won was crowned, Yona seemed to hear parts of the ceremony while unconscious at Ik-su and Yoon's place.

I think Hiryuu spirit/power (and thus Yona) is directly connected to the castle somehow.
That makes a lot of sense, it would explain why hiryuu's reincarnation was part of the royal family... also didn't Zeno said that he saw a lot of persons and kings-emperors good and bad been born and eventually die while he was waiting for hiryuu's reincarnation? Was he paying atention to the royal families or just the whole world in general? I don't know... anyway regarding hiryuu's castle I wonder then, if that's the case, perhaps hiryuu's rests are buried there?

I just re-read ch 103, Zeno said "At this castle where King Hiryuu sleeps..." I found my answer...

Last edited by SweetRain; 2015-03-16 at 18:25.
SweetRain is offline   Reply With Quote