View Single Post
Old 2006-05-30, 11:37   Link #56
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by idofgrahf
so what was that burst of light from the Halo? It only has one purpose and thats to basically kill people and it activated but it didn't do anything. it worked before on a smaller scale and made Uso see things but that was only testing, its kinda confusing.
It's a psycommu system. Usso and Odelo put it best:

Odelo: "It's that kind of machine, so who knows what it can do." (a bit touchy on translation, but this is the general idea of what he said)

Usso: "That's right, because it's a psycommu system."

Quote:
Originally Posted by idofgrahf
as for Katejina, some of the crap she uttered made absolutly no sense, like who ever wins, between Uso and Chronicle she will love. I'm not quite sure she love Chronicle any more then she like Uso, she didn't care too much when Chronicle bites the dust, a bit selfish doesn't translate to going physco, and she didn't even see some of the worst parts of the war. Her character reminds me of Quess, though she is a bit more developed but made little sense in the end.
That does make sense. As I said, Katejina was always selfish, and it got much worse by the end of the series. So, being selfish, she's all wrapped up in the delusion that she has two guys fighting each other to the death for her love.

She did love Chronicle, but she had already basically snapped at that point, although you could still see she cared somewhat when she shouted out his name as he plummeted to his doom

She had already snapped from the effect of the Angel Halo's light, which had a different effect on her because of her different state of mind. She thought of it as Shakti and Usso looking down on her, but she had just gone crazy.