Thread: Nintendo Wii
View Single Post
Old 2006-11-18, 00:20   Link #223
Lebron
I hear voices

Well for me he gained a few points when he reviewd Mario Sunshine. Now when he gave it an 8, I was one of those that was like WTF. Seeing how every other gaming site and Mag had praised it to high heavens. So when I actually got my hands on it and played it, I realized something. And that was the game did not live up to my Mario expectations and it deserved the 8 it got. Was really bummed on that one. Not just for being let down by Mr. Mario, but also since Jeff was right

However if they really read his TP review, he does make some good points on why he scored it an 8.8. Also doh, he does seem to contradict himself at times aswell. He should of really left out the spoilers though. That really bummed me out that he put some good ones in there.

But yea the guy has a hate club now for sure. Someone should of told him after the Mario fisasco. You don't piss off Nintendo fans. MS fans and Sony fans, have nothing on a pissed off Nintendo Fan. Hell the gamespot site even went down due to all the hits the sit was gettin, due to pissed off fans.
Some of his reviews are like wtf, but then others turn out to be just. Kind of a 50/50 with him for me

I for one, am not really feeling the whole Wii remote with Zelda. I'm more looking forward to playin the GC version in the coming weeks. Thats just me, not trying to steal anyone's Zelda Wii Thundar.

P.S. If you want a good laugh, you should head down to the Gamefaq forums to read their reactions. I swear they are all like 5mins away from going on a Jeff Hunt spree. Then once they catch him, tearing off his face and turning it into a Majora's Mask.
Lebron is offline   Reply With Quote