View Single Post
Old 2006-11-28, 00:18   Link #246
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Well I don't think I published that definition in a news-journal so don't use it as the end all be all xD...Secondly, No I said Gundamhacks appear fake or nonsensible...Like Neo doing everything but forming Voltron in .//hackatsuki when he was sad in a Windam...Like a half-dead bloody milkshake Athrun actually being able to pilot I-J effectively...I don't consider planning and methodically plotting a strategy (with your teammate) against a predictable opponent (Kira in-terms of his no-kill tactics) in a Gundam YOU USED ALL SERIES UP TO THAT POINT as a hack...That scenerio had an air of believability( Not that Sama-lovers will ever see that)...

Kira in the desert arc from SEED was believable thus not a hack, Kira once he got FREEDOM and showed awesomeness and normalness when faced with the druggies was also lacking hack...However Neo owning $hit when he could barely pilot a suit without Kira Seasame Streeting the OS is a hack...Clyne killling the whole Zaft army is a macro-hack...Rey being a bada$$ in PROVIDENCE Jr. vs. Kira (pre-Final fight) when all he did was stand on a boat letting darts shoot out his back is also perhaps a hack (obviously if you ignore the whole psuedo-Newtype-Cooordie Clone powers)...Now GSD Kira is kinda hard to judge since his own personal hackness appears to be more real than fake...In other words he's unbelievably believable at this point or believably unbelievable if you like it visa versa...

Now Shinn vs. the DESTROYs has been argued both ways with the DESTROYs being "nerfed" as probably more acceptable...But I'll accept Shinn as having some hackness I guess, although overall he seemed to be nerfed morso given his utter lack of creativity post-Destiny (Which betrayed his earlier development from the pre-ep 34 scenerios)...I see Shinn quite low on the hack totem-pole in comparison to others...

Last edited by wingdarkness; 2006-11-28 at 00:29.
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote