View Single Post
Old 2007-02-12, 20:05   Link #36
Rurik
Golden

Here it is, I borrowed it from an Old post made by Shuriken Jay....
---- So, for the love of God..Can I or Can't I post the Page---

One Important note, by that time, I asked for a re-translation on this page because I didn't find the word "JOIN" as proper.

Part for the words been used here should be as this scan, however the correct translation as I asked NJT about, it has "If we had gotten Hold of Itachi..." as I think this is Referring to Oro using Itachi as a Body container and not Itachi fighting Alongside Oro's forces.

As People Who don't know who is NJT, NJT is a Poster of Another forum that has a very high reputation when it comes to correcting Incorrect translation.

Monir, in the meantime...Yes in the Manga After he say "Itachi is stronger than me" then he go on And say "Thats why I left the organization", there is pause between this two sentences, However, On how the Sentences are made up, there wasn't any Intention of the author to leave why Oro left Akatsuki forr for interpretation, or so it seems.

Basically what I posted earlier is what the translated Chapter say. and it is Page 5 of chapter 140

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-02-12 at 20:21.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote