View Single Post
Old 2007-03-04, 13:42   Link #69
yinstro

the problem is not so much the filler existing, but teh crappy and lazyness of said fillers. Before they may add some stuff that never happened, but it was cool or interesting stuff. Sasuke using wires or etc. Now the filler is seeing kakashi jump back with the same animation 6 times in one episode. flashing to a fast handseal animation 7 times. which kind of defeated teh purpose in my mind, we sit and watch kakski take 20 seconds to do an ultra fast handseal. Basically the filler team has no imagination, they suck the life out of scenes, you can make an interesting fight with the tools people are already known to have. you dont have to make a water dragon look like trash.

The gaara fight seemed drawn out and over repeated, they definately made you think of sasori as a slow guy as well, when in the manga you felt like he was pretty fast with the bombs most the time. but really that part of teh fight wasnt that entertaining, even in the manga imo, i throw sand at you you fly blah blah.

I think the feeling you got in the manga was better shown in words, the manga cut most of teh showing of stuff implying they saw great many new skills and leveling up from all parties, and the fight went on for like all night or something i forget, It made it seem like although they were much improved kakashis skills were still higher. But all the filler seemed to make it clear what thier skills were, and outside the few things from the manga most those skills were barely above anything they did before.

All in all it wasnt a horrible episode, and if every thing that happens is new, its got to feell 2000x times better than teh old fillers. but the point is if you read the manga, most of those scenes looked better in your head than when they executed them, and the pacing was less gay.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote