Old 2007-03-29, 18:32   Link #6
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtarzaim View Post
Monir !
You missed the naked Nodoka !
(well, sort of ...)
I have!!!? It's a good thing I didn't delete the episode yet. Shall do a rewatch later.

Btw, I don't believe that the show has much production value. The entire series is comprised of loads of static images in 1 dimensional drawing and hardly any animated movements. The coloring/shadowing makes the drawing appears pretty stylistic, but even that particular aspect of the show wasn't consistent. There are several episodes where the drawing just looks atrocious. There are also not much lip synching as it is very noticeable when a character speak. The camera won't focus on the face. The face will be either sideways, or entirely off screen while you hear a character speaks. If I may exaggerate a bit, I think if 10 people buy 10 sets for the entire series, it probably would cover the cost of animating this series (barring the background music).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
So, monir, in essence you're saying it was a Seinfeld ... a show about "nothing"
That's a very good analogy.