View Single Post
Old 2007-04-21, 05:06   Link #3
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i tried kaspersky, but it didnt find any trojan horses on my computer, i scanned 2 times once in normal mode and once in windows safe mode..

howevr what i am worried about is that acount data of my world of warcraft acount could leak out, aka passowrd and such.. with that people could easely get a hand on my father's credit card number and i dont like the idea of logging in to find my 2 years hard worked characters gone

however i am certain that this trojan didnt come in by mirc, my dad plays wow as well and last time he was on was thursday evening and then the warning message hadnt popped up yet, i went behind the pc the next morning thinking i might as well game a little before school.. since i havent been able to do anythign for the entire week (school, work and homework) then i saw the message standing in the launcher and i started scanning etc.

i am right ow trying to find it with A Squared Free-edition, but so fa all i got are tracing cookies, nothing more..
afterwards i'll try Symantec, i know that amounth of virus scans do not work, but i install them and scan with them because my own fail at it.. and seemingly many others as well, i uninstall them afterwards and reinstall my original virus scan

as for connection, i am using comodo firewall.. but i have no clue on how to configure it.. to be able to download with bittorrent i have to set it on Allow All, before my download rate gets higher than 2, even with bittorrent int he allow sector my download rate wont go past 2 kb/per second when i have it on custom mode.. i asked if someone oculd help me with it earlier but noone responded, i tried google.. but found nothing really..

what i did find strange is that when i looked up information about Bifrose it had a list with files that belong to the trojan, i tried to look for them but i couldnt find anything at all, im thinking of reinstalling world of warcraft as you said, maybe it got errored but first ill check out A Squarred and Sympathec
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote