View Single Post
Old 2007-06-06, 19:20   Link #10
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Oh oh, first to reply ^_^ . Somehow I was sure that not all the artists had opened a thread yet. So you were one! Nice stuff by the way, congrats. I especially love the Lucky Star combos. (of course Kagami is my favorite one, but also that of Tsukasa is very nice )

p.s. attention on the Tsukasa siggy. Last name says "Hiiraga" while the correct one is "Hiiragi" (you wrote it right on Kagami, so it must be just a typo ^^).

I'll end with your favourite smiley.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innominate View Post
Second to reply >_>.

Didn't Crow have a thread already? Oh well must have been mistaken.

Hmm did you draw your own avatar? ^^
Nope, that's just the crop of the bg with a number of layers on top of each other. Like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Nice.. a way to bypass BG creation

More Kagami and Yoko plox

I'm holidaying myself from PS ... and I still need to finished my DAMN VECTOR !!!

you need to learn the art of selecting matching fonts !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
Oh good work. The nayuki sig is very well done. Though some siggys need a bit of matching fonts =/. Well I can' really say mine never match =P. Still I like your creations you have a creative imagination. Usually I need to read tuts or have a quick 2hr nap or full good night sleep to think of ideas. still as Konata would say. Good Job! -_-b
Thanks! As to the font thing, can you give me some tips how to choose a matching font?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Good Job on reaching 1000th post (I'm still a looong way off )

and great siggys btw, certainly better than mine haha (I'm still a newbie at this, only made 3 sigs so far)

I still have that Ayu sig you made (which my first siggy ever )

Anyways good work =D
Thanks!
Keep plugging away and the experience you gain will benefit your creations! (as one who was there will attest!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post

Hooray for the little Miyuki on the left corner!
I couldn't find a suitable pic of Miyuki in her bathing suit, so this little gem fit the bill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innominate View Post
@Crow: I find it odd to see the different art styles for the same character in the same signature... Sometimes I feel like I'm looking at different persons altogether, but it's still great at any rate ^^. Cookie.
Thank you!. Well, when I'm using different fanart pics for the sources...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Lol. I think I can see which anime are your favorites...

Great work, BTW. Now if only I could also be motivated to do work like this, too. ^_^
I haven't posted the sigs from my other favorite anime yet!
Motivation is a fickle thing, when the time is right, you'll find out what you really can do!

Thanks to you all!