View Single Post
Old 2004-07-13, 23:54   Link #6
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukunuku
i couldnt find any anwers by searching the forum so im just going to ask them here. im not sure if it will spoil anything so admins just fix it if i do. the edo tensei(from here on out referred as revival jutsu, cuz its easier to remember) you sacrifice a person to ressurrect a persons soul back into that body. i have some questions about this jutsu.
1)if orochimaru uses it and revives HAKU! would he have his bloodline skill? cuz the body dosent have a bloodline, but he does, but it isnt his body, its a non bloodline body.
2)if naruto dies would the kyuubi(is that right?) come out? or would he die with him? after that if he is revived would he have the kyuubi? but its not in his body, its a different persons body.
2 part question
3)do you have to use a freshly killed body? or can u dig up an old corpse?
4)can u use the same body? like if sasuke dies,then he is revived with his own body, cuz it is freshly killed(after u pack it in dirt and whatever else u need to do) would that work? and would he still have his sharigan? cuz that body has the bloodline plus its his body.
5)orochimaru kills sasuke and orochimaru is killed somehow too(uh..is there anyone else who can do the revive jutsu? if not then he is dead then, but lets continue anyways) lets say kabuto does the jutsu and revives orochimaru into sasuke would he then have the sharigan?
[please answer accordingly]
I wonder if this might better belong in Naruto Q&A, but let's see:

1) I have no idea, but offhand I sort of doubt it. When Sandaime uses the explosive tags, we can clearly see that there are no actual bodies (flesh, bone blood) involved. It is rather a collection of debris, material, etc. etc. which has nothing with the bloodline.

2) Again I have no idea, but I see no reason why the Kyuubi would die along with him. Kyuubi would not be resurrected.

3) You have to sacrifice the body yourself. Finding a recently-killed body on the battlefield won't work - the soul will have moved on to the afterlife.

4) You will have to sacrifice someone else to revive Sasuke. Unless you were to sacrifice him for himself - which I suppose one might do in order to control him.

1), 5), and 4): Hell if I know. You WOULD be using Sasuke's genetic material to recreate the body, but this might be a case of greater-than-the-sum-of-its-parts and there is something required that would be lost in the resurrection.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote