View Single Post
Old 2004-07-14, 17:06   Link #10
psycoking
kyōki-ō

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukunuku
1)if orochimaru uses it and revives HAKU! would he have his bloodline skill? cuz the body dosent have a bloodline, but he does, but it isnt his body, its a non bloodline body.
Hmmm, can't really say. The revived person does keep his abilities and jutsus, but I'm not sure if a revived soul would keep its bloodline abilities since his genes were technically left behind with his body.

Quote:
2)if naruto dies would the kyuubi(is that right?) come out? or would he die with him? after that if he is revived would he have the kyuubi? but its not in his body, its a different persons body.
2 part question
Yes, kyuubi would die with naruto. Its mentioned in both the anime and the manga (Ch 95 (ch.5 of vol. 11) Pg. 16). I can't say for sure that naruto would have kyuubi with him if he were revived in a different body, but I think the seals seal togeather the souls of the two entities involved and not their body. In other words, if the seals worked this way kyuubi would be tied to naruto's soul not his body, and so you might get both during the revival.

Quote:
3)do you have to use a freshly killed body? or can u dig up an old corpse?
I think it has to be fresh, or at least sacrificed specifically for that pourpose

Quote:
4)can u use the same body? like if sasuke dies,then he is revived with his own body, cuz it is freshly killed(after u pack it in dirt and whatever else u need to do) would that work? and would he still have his sharigan? cuz that body has the bloodline plus its his body.
Possibly, though this sound less like a summoning and more like a good ol' fashion zombification. I don't think this can work though. If it did then why doesn't oro just keep his own body instead of jumping around from bod to bod

Quote:
5)orochimaru kills sasuke and orochimaru is killed somehow too(uh..is there anyone else who can do the revive jutsu? if not then he is dead then, but lets continue anyways) lets say kabuto does the jutsu and revives orochimaru into sasuke would he then have the sharigan?
[please answer accordingly]
No. Edo Tensei is a summoning and the sacrificed body is covered with dirt and dust (ie stuff that use to be alive) inorder to form the body of the summond soul. I think your getting this confused with metaphychosis which lets the user permanently move his soul into another body.
psycoking is offline   Reply With Quote