View Single Post
Old 2011-07-09, 07:15   Link #167
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I didn't played Morrowind & Oblivion but i read that people said that Morrowind > Oblivion & then Skyrim could be worse than Oblivion. They are raging cuz :

- Less skills
- Less stats
- 5 slot armor instead of 6
- Fallout 3 perks systems-like

And you what do you think ?
Which of these are actually a negative if you never played previous games? And your typing style is making the impression that you are trying to troll. Please explain yourself before I put you on my Ignore list.

There are pathetic people who want a table-top RPG, that's all. And which part about Fallout3 perks is suppose to be bad? Perks are in original D&D for years, in case you did not know that.

Seriously, what infuriates me the most is that you claim you know nothing about any of the TES game series, yet attempt to pass off other people's judgements without understanding anything you typed. What do you know the stats are for? What do you know the armour slots are for? What are the skills you need? And you don't even know what Oblivion did wrong compared to Morrowind, even though we discussed it already in this very thread. In fact, you probably haven't bothered to read anything in this thread at all.

I had enough of the doomsday people, without needing anyone else parroting those guys word for word.