View Single Post
Old 2007-06-06, 12:41   Link #281
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
well, in order

- travel: we have no idea how long it takes. We do know that there are limits to how far a person can teleport themselves in one Transfer, which is why ships are used as relay points. we never see how well ships can get about, but they can apparently go anywhere.

-in terms of scattered: we don't know that either. since they are all occupying different dimensions, I couldn't even begin to guess how scattering could even be represented, much less measured, but presumably the STAB has a way.

- There are indeed space stations: The main bureau headquarters is a giant station, albeit in higher dimensional spacetime. You could call the Garden of Time a kind of space station too I guess, but again, that was in Higher Dimensional spacetime. As for Realspace, we don't know.

-as for different forms of space other than realspace, we know for a fact there is so called higher dimensional Space-time, so there is at least one. Other than that, it depends on your definition of rwalspace. For example, Both Earth and Midchilda are in a realspace, but they aren't the same Spacetime

- The infinite Libraray: It's definitiely very big...as for infinite...we don't know...It could be, with it existing in outer dimensional space ( and so outside the laws of physics as we know it). It's supposed to contain all information from all dimensions and realms though, so if anything, I'd expect it to have to be considerably larger than merely infinite...

- We see large quantites of books and manuscripts, but also some crystal looking things and tower cases that might be computer type storage. It may be that whatever it's stored in in it's native plane just gets lifted and brought in.

- The Infinite Library is (I think) part of the Bureau central headquarters, which is a giant space station in outer dimensional space time. If this is the case, the reason it's weightless is simply because no Gravity devices were installed there.

- We don't know. We do know that Yuuno, a Civilian, can both access the Libraray and get access to sensitive data ( historical, but still relating to a very dangerous lost logia). Admittedly, he was on Bureau time, but he was still an unafiliated civilian freelancing for them at that point, so I can't see security being that tight. Presumably anything to dangerous gets reclassified and stored with the lost logia.

- As for remote access: we don't know. it may be possible for some stuff, but I suspect all you'd get is a screen saying "please stae your access request" and then a reply" your request will be completed within the next three months approximately. Have a nice day" after which Yuuno and any helpers he has get digging.

so yes...there are a lot of unknowns.