View Single Post
Old 2012-03-23, 07:55   Link #88
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Agreed. Another is probably PA's 2nd best work after True Tears, even after the episode 11 debacle lol. Hanasaku Iroha is probably a bit too flawed to enter a "hall of fame" by any means, but that doesn't mean I didn't love it. I have a funny reaction timeline that I posted in another thread .

I won't bash GC since there's already PLENTY of haters out there lol. But I do have to have to say that AB and GC do share the common disappointment in that they both had great concepts and ideas (and the big budget) but not the direction and execution to back it up . Both could have been epic classics if done right. Agreed that GC's OST is godly though. Best thing I've heard in 2 years - even better than the Madoka OST last year. Sawano also did the Ao no Exoricst and Gundam Unicorn OSTs as well which are also stellar if you want to listen to those.
Thanks, I'll check them out, even if I don't remember Ao no Exorcist OST, but I didn't like the series so that's probably the reason of it. I will, but now I need a bit of time to shake the GC ending off.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote