View Single Post
Old 2006-01-15, 19:24   Link #205
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
From relentlessflame
It's easy to say "everything's a life experience that you can learn from", but try living some of those life experiences
I have, my parents are also divorced. But unlike you (it seems), i am not a only child.
I have 3 brothers and 1 sister besides me, so we could share the pain between us.
To make matters worse my brother, who i am very close with, his marriage failed a few years ago.

Quote:
But, it's so easy to say "just move on" until you actually try to do it, or until you live surrounded by people who won't or can't
I know it's sounds "easy" to say it. But I have to believe in moving on, otherwise mine brother, whose marriage failed would have just stopped moving on.
If that happend to him, i also would have stopped moving on. Wondering why it happend to him.
And i don't have the luxery to do that, i am the responsible brother, the one who the rest of mine broters and sister look for advice, strength or hope.
Having been voted by my sister as the dearest broter for life, doesn't help in reducing mine responsibility.
So I have to be strong for every one else, never show weakness. Suffer in silence.
If mine brothers and sister can move on, then i am happy.
That's why i have to believe in moving on, never stopping. Learning from every experience so that i will see the signs before something worse happens.

Quote:
the experience is never fun or positive
Bad experience is never fun or easy to handle. But just like you can learn from good experience, so can you do it from bad ones. I hurts like hell, but i must.
That's why i haven't watched haremseries for quite some time, don't like it that someone got hurt.
And it got complicated when watching DCSS with my favourite girl suffering all the time and not moving on. I got too fanatical.

I do think that we are going WAY of the topic.
All i asked was, why don't people want to believe in a couple that would break up, i am not talking about what happend to them in the last show.
Just having them break up, i know it sound romantic believing in eternal love.
But life isn't that simple, bad things happen why not in anime. Doesn't mean i wanna see some really bad things, just for instance a simple break up.

Ps. if you and avatarST keep on talking, this tread will always be open
Searcher is offline   Reply With Quote