View Single Post
Old 2008-03-15, 14:34   Link #26
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Another wonderful episode, leaving us emotionally twisting in the wind. Saikou!

Shin is really trying to do things right, but it's not easy. He and Hiromi are advancing their relationship, but he realizes that he loves Noe, too -- or at least that he likes her and owes her a lot. As usual, I don't blame him. Real life is not as simple as fiction. Oh, wait, this is fiction. It's good fiction, then.

At this point, I just can't be sure how things are going to end: the picture book is in play. We have reached the point prophesied in ep1, and the writers could take this any direction they choose. Although ShinxHiromi is still most likely, I think.

What I'm afraid of is Noe throwing herself off the breakwater. I don't really care about the chicken.

I loved how Shin's mother had settled down and was herself again -- the self we hadn't seen before in this show, happy and hard-working.

This episode was written and storyboarded by the director, Nishimura Junji. And animation was by the Korean crew. The episode was even directed by a Korean. I don't know how his name 許 琮 would be pronounced in Korean. Can anyone tell me?

After watching Clannad 21, I think true tears has the best animation going this week.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.