View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 08:29   Link #10
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I just got back from university and i'll be at home from friday to the next tuesday (5 days)

@ Moonlith: That's an awesome new; i knew there was going to be a fourth season because the story was just left incomplete, but i didn't have any date. THank you for the information, i'll keep myself up to date from now on.

@ Undertaker: I watched the first 3 episodes of Love Hina, and i'm totally fine with the animation. Also i wanted to point out that it doesn't matter if it's university or school background: school/university life is one of the most lovely experience in life; even if for some they are bad times, they are still part of our life, a piece that doesn't get deleted, and usually they keep the feelings and emotions of that period.

Anyways, getting back to your question, i dropped Love Hina for the moment because i didn't hear any other opinion, and didn't want to waste my time on something that would have turned bad. It had good premises, but so was for school days aswell. After hearing you, i know i can pick it up again and continue watching it.

However, since i had some time left, i started watching the second series of Sekirei (Pure engagement), and since i noticed there were less fights, i'm enjoying it more. I think i will finish Sekirei PE and then switch to Love Hina (To be honest, Ichiban had priority over Love Hina, but since i already started watching the latter, i think i'll finish it)

As far as periods are concerned, 2000 - 2012 would be a good bracket where to put titles. Once again, what i don't like are animes with 80's hairstyles, or ancient things like Hokuto no Ken with very old graphic, or Ranma 1/2, with old hairstyles. I'm totally fine with Onegai animation, same goes for Love Hina; i also found out that Love Hina was animated in my country, so i don't even have to read subs (even tho, i have to admit, i discovered i preferred readings subs with the original voices, because i have the feeling that my language doesn't fit the anime at all, beside loosing some cool female voice (shared by many characters in the series i watched).

I read up the sheet in animeplanet about Suzuka, and from the Screenshots i can tell you by now that i will most likely love it. I would ask you if it ends well, but it would spoil me too much, so limit yourself to tell me:
Watch it, you cretin, stop questioning.
It's not for you.

As far as Ai Yori Aoshi is concerned, from the Synopsis it looks like the girl is the protagonist, and as i said before, i prefer the male pov. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Coming to Ichigo 100%, from the screenshots i get it's full of shitloads of ecchi, and that's awesome. On the other side, i would like to know if the harem is easy, meaning if the girls all want the boy, without showing any pride whatsoever, forcing him to stay with them (like shuffle).

In the end, Hatsukoi Limited looks very Girl's Pov oriented, both by synopsis and main characters list. Once again, correct me if i'm wrong.

Forgot to add, would Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu fit me? It has been suggested any times and From the screenshots it doesn't look at all military/mecha or share anything with FMP in general.

Anyways, i think i'll enjoy the first title you gave me a LOT. Let me know about the remaining ones and yes, i'm okay with animes like Love Hina (as far as age is concerned).

Thank you again for your suggestions, you are very helpful.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote