View Single Post
Old 2012-08-21, 15:14   Link #292
Defumane

Location: Somewhere passing a mirror that glints with the reflection of perfection
I do tell people I watch anime. Spending several hours a week watching anime makes it a part of my life, so eventually it comes up in a conversation. Funny thing is their reactions are always like ‘’I never thought that you were into that kind of stuff’’. So people do have a stereotype in mind when mentioning it. They immediately think of pokemon, digimon, yugioh, beyblade etc. (those were actually awesome, good times) so yeah surprised I am not some weird freak who gets bullied all the time eh…

I don’t feel embarrassed about when I tell people, why should I? For their ignorance? It’s a hobby of mine. Surely a lot of them would enjoy at least some animes, if they only knew. I managed to get lots of people watch the movie Akira and they all thought is was great.

Love it when I meet someone that also watches anime (we can talk about it for hours anyone can relate heh?), somehow we always end up as friends lol. But unfortunately that does not happen often so here a reason why I joined the forum .
Defumane is offline   Reply With Quote