View Single Post
Old 2007-07-01, 18:41   Link #188
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Meh, not really thrilled with AFK's subs this time around. But then again, I guess Japanese foods doesn't really have a western equivalent and thus the reason for the footnotes.

Either that, or they're too busy with AnimeExpo this weekend.

As for the episode itself, BL love Kagami was fun. Sooner or later she will fall to the dark side (aka Otaku-ism) like Kona, MWAHAHAHAHA!

Kinda odd though that its Kagamis second Comiket and only Tsukasa's first, despite the twins doing almost everything together. It would've been easier to trick Tsukasa as well, so I really do wonder why Tsukasa didn't come along the first time around. Or maybe its just another subtle hint in that Kagami and Konata are really the closest friends of the group.

Another odd thing is that Kagami still had to wait an hour for the toilet. From what I heard, unlike western conventions where the split between the genders are almost 50/50, aren't Japanese convetions more like 90/10? If that is so, I find it hard to believe that the line to the washroom for womens is that long...

anime!Chihara was awesome cute though, and Anime Tenchou was as cool as the last one because of the Tomokazu battle. And finally, Miko twins! Now all we need is arubaito!Konata, hehehehe.

Lucky Channel though was da bomb. Especially how Minoru responds to Akira's grunts as if as though she was speaking her usual lines.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)