View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 00:05   Link #170
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Heh, Brain's Base is out there, too. They've proved they can do several series in a season, and their production values are generally excellent. This would undeniably be a change of gears for them, of course.
Or Ufotable. And while we are at it, let's throw in Shaft there too. Er... it seems someone has already thrown Shaft into the mix. I wonder if Arbesque is still alive for uttering such blasphemy. No seriously, why not Shaft? Well, I'll answer my own question: They tend to prefer creative material.
*What's that sound? Is that a loud, collective groan that I just heard? *puts on binoculars* Is that Klash in front of a crowd? Why does he have a red, tomato like substance in his hand? And why is he cocking his hand back to mimic a throw-like gesture? And why do people bring vegetables when they form angry mobs? *
Considering the track record (Air, Kanon, Clannad), we all know with virtual certainty that KyoAni will be doing this. I simply loathe their marketing gimmick, but they obviously feel it works for them. If, ...for whatever miraculous reason Shaft indeed becomes the Animation Production company for this, I'll leave my job, tell my lady I'm going to store to buy milk, and not come back home till this show is over. And then Shaft does Planetarian, a Key story that is actually worth a scoff. Yeah, I played it - - all thanks to Skyfall.

*runs away before Klash starts throwing....*