View Single Post
Old 2007-09-25, 04:20   Link #197
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

well I was going all "WTF" when RF6 was being disbanded and such and everyone was getting dismissed by Hayate for the last time. Even though StrikerS wasn't as all of us would have hoped for, seeing RF6 go like that was kinda sad for me.
Although there was potential to make the Forwards' graduation from Forward status to Strikers status a little bit more emotional than just tearing up and stop crying after 2 seconds.
But having "Beautiful Amulet" play during that scene of the final mock battle was pretty well done. It had a sense of closure for the disbandment of RF6.
But their last mock battle would have been interesting to see....I guess the manga can animate that for us since they did do that for A's last chapter in the manga.

But if theres going to be a new season, I wonder if RF6 will be formed again. Its good to see that everyone left on good terms and that everyone is living a good life.
Although, how long has it been since the epilogue started after the final mock battle?...feels like 2 years has gone by, looking at Vivio going to school and such.