View Single Post
Old 2012-03-23, 16:08   Link #3246
Solkiskey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azule View Post
Hopefully that'll get improved. In terms of her moves, everything apart from Meta Super is practical, just lacking in the damage department. And her ability needs changing. Something like blocking without filling the gauge whilst it's active. Because right now, she's a pretty lame character.

I still havn't seen a single combo or practical way for Lambda to fight which isn't overly reliant on a good matchup or draining SP at a stupid pace. (The best combo i've seen deals 3000 damage for 4 SP)
Umm most of her specials are pretty lackluster too, they have way too much startup to be any useful at anything else than keepaway (and keepaway isn't that good in Ougon...) Her normals are okay, I guess. 2C is an interesting tool but I don't know why they gave it to her. Her 6B/3B popcorn flick is pretty interesting, too.

The special version of her 22X shield should protect against every projectiles,

Her blackhole special should have less start up or invincibility during startup (or atleast super armor),

Her 236X should definitely have less startup to be comboable into 2C considering the luck factor in the AB version of it,

214X traps should stay out much longer because now they don't really feel menacing at all.

236236C is pretty damaging and the scaling is awesome, I think it should remain untouched.

c.5C should have more range because it whiffs in combos against a few characters such as Shannon.

Her comboability is pretty bad, too. I think her most effective and only damaging combo is j.2C 6C 6B 5A 5B 2B f.5C 2C 236236C and like j.2C 6C 6B 5A 5B 2B f.5C 2C 236A if meterless, but doesn't ground the opponent and leaves you in an unsafe position.

I would DEFINITELY make it so UltraPER prevents guard damage during metaworld, that would totally be a good thing.

I think a patch might be needed to improve her. She has tools to be an awesome character, but they are all kinda... weak. Honestly, there is no point in using Lambdadelta with anyone... except if you really like Lambda. I will stand corrected when someone actually makes her work as she is now.