View Single Post
Old 2009-05-31, 13:22   Link #2059
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

The only Famitsu article Shaloom translated was originally sourced here, although it seems to lead to a dead end - since I can't speak spanish, I'm not sure if this is a locked or deleted thread. It would be helpful for either to be confirmed.

Even if it's deleted, mentions and quotations of the commentaries first surfaced here on 2008-10-08, which got the attention of the forum. That gives a good starting point in tracing back issues before that date; you would be tracing seven Famitsu magazines that were published between 3rd of April and 10th of October. To narrow it down even further, the article describes fan reactions on Episode 24, so if the magazine is serialized monthly, then you it would be the October issue (referring to the month when it came out, not the Japan's magazine date release), the reason being that scans of the September issue were already spotted one day before Episode 24's airing time.

If the magazine is published weekly (hence Weekly Famitsu), then you should be looking for the issues listed here : Weekly Famitsu No. 1031 (2008 09/05) - No. 1035 (2008 10/03).

I'm withholding names and link of the post so I don't subject the user to attention.

Last edited by cheesie; 2009-05-31 at 14:37. Reason: Listed dates.
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote