View Single Post
Old 2008-07-16, 21:20   Link #1097
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
So? I don't see why Suzaku is getting this flack. He even admits he isn't a great person earlier this season. He is no better than Lelouch and really, never was, so what the hell is the god damn problem?
Becuase this will: Not give him what he wants, not serve any greater good than making him feel better, has no justification, and is based on his own hatred for Lelouch.

Quote:
Suzaku was completely betrayed by Lelouch. Why SHOULD it work for him?
When? I also did not mean that Nunally's offer, I was speaking that Nunally's methods do not work for what Suzaku wants.

Quote:
What? Euphemia had NO real power to do ANYTHING by herself. Cornelia was Vicerine of the Area, not Euphemia. Euphie was just a figure head and there for show. WHy do you think she had to go to Schneizel for permission to even let the SAZ be open? Compare that to Nunnally, she didn't need permission. If Suzaku becomes governor of the Area, he can put in place laws.
Cornelia gave Euphemia the title when she told her that she needed a knight, or was about to give her the title. In either case, she did not have the power, nor did Cornelia, who knew of the plan, have the power to do such a thing. She told Euphemia that the only way her idea would work is if she challenged the Emperor herself. Nunally opened the SAZ because it was an already established idea, one that failed utterly, and failed again when Nunally opened it. What chance does Suzaku have when the people he's trying to protect hate him to the core?
Var is offline   Reply With Quote