View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 14:51   Link #169
Mystic_Vegetto

I don't understand Japanese Text, but judging from the Scan, it seems that it's reintroducing everyone to the characters. The white bubbles around the characters are just summaries explaining who they are. The text in the box on the right side from top to bottom are: The channel it will premier on, the staff, Opening will be sung by ClariS and it'll be called "Reunion", then it lists the Characters/VA's. The Introduction explains the story and the Check Point explains where the story is currently at, and seems to indicate that it'll continue starting from volumes 6-7 of the novels. The end of the box just lets people know how many volumes of the novel is currently out, along with the Blu Ray Box of Season 1.

The text at the bottom explains that the TV Broadcast had a Good End, but shortly after the True Route OVA's were released, and that season 2 will continue following the True Route storyline instead.

Again, I don't really understand Japanese text, but judging from what I'm seeing, it's just a page to let people get reacquainted with the Anime. Also, if I had to take a guess, seeing as how Kyousuke, Kirino, Kuroneko, and Ayase are pictured, the 2nd Season will focus more on those 4 characters rather than everyone else. Of course I'm sure more info will be released later on before the Season starts.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote