View Single Post
Old 2010-12-12, 22:38   Link #234
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I'm probably wasting my time trying to inject some focus and actual logic into this thread, but goddamn really people?! Did it really take this short a time for a defining example of exactly what I was talking about the other day to get covered in this thread in less than a standard paragraph's post? Am I really seeing it on this level? Yes I am unfortunately, this is what people focus on in Gundam discussions now folks. Take a good long hard look at it folks cause that's your fandom.
This isn't something unique to Gundam the hardcore fans from the different star trek series I have been having these same sort of fights for decades heck the same thing is going right now on stargate boards SG-1 and Atlantis fans are have been really ripping into Destiny. My point is this is the way sci-fi fans are and if getting up on your little soap box and bitching about it makes you feel better about the situation and superior to other gundam fans Kaioshin Sama have fun but don't kid yourself nothing is going to change.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote