View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 14:09   Link #8512
Xiyon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Meh annoyance is a relative thing, while it's not fun when it happens to you and you can't do anything. It's still pretty hilarious in general when it's not you especially when it's purposeful.

...I was listening to Marshmallow Justice when I saw this, and now I can't stop laughing XD She moves to the trumpets well o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFXFan13 View Post
Can we please stop talking about Zenkichi's supposed harem? It's seriously beginning to get on my nerves, and as rude as I tend to be normally, which isn't intentional by the way, when I start getting annoyed I start getting deliberately rude, and offensive and I'd very much like to avoid that if I can help that.
Ignore us. Trust me; I'm pretty sure people here feel the same way about characters they don't like (and I'm no exception..). Just ignore and move along; it's our opinions and we're not forcing them on you ^_^;

Quote:
Actually your misinterpreating Devil style, it doesn't simply it doesn't simply revert the world back to real word probablity, it nullfies all coincidence. Meaning it's It's physically impossible for you to pick two red balls in a row. It doesn't reduce luck it removes it full stop. That's why it reality warps. It's completely fair, luck isn't a factor at all. That's what Aijimu means that you won't come up with battle plan at the end of a battle. That's why Aijimu said you will never come across a rival in a pinch. Normal luck their would there's still a chance regardless how small.

http://www.mangareader.net/medaka-box/138/20
http://www.mangareader.net/medaka-box/138/19

That's why Devil style creates an entirely fair match luck, doesn't factor at all. It constantly manipulates reality to prevent coincidences, all fiction selectively chooses removes cause. Neither are the natural states and and both actively reality warp.
Re-reading, re-reading o_-... It still sounds like my fate vs causality spiel argument, except just replace 'fate' with 'coincidence' xD;; Or, as Sol aptly put, 'narrative fate'. Hurm...should have thought of that term

Regardless, it still means Zenkichi can't injure Kumagawa, while the latter has free reign to do whatever he wants. I wouldn't say the match is entirely fair; Zenkichi's still a 'normal', and he'd be up against er...'mutants', I guess. Bookmaker would be leveling the playing field, though.

There's no fairer match than against yourself.

I'm all in favor of seeing if there is a feasible way of beating All Fiction, though. iirc, Medaka entered Perses Mode to beat it (or was that bookmaker, back in middle school?); Zenkichi doesn't have that luxury (or ability!).

Quote:
True but it doesn't prevent purposeful panty shots. We still have Naze's love of stripping young girls.
This would also mean, if Zenkichi does score any pantyshots, it'll be the panties being removed in favor of more involving matters :B
Xiyon is offline   Reply With Quote