Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 19:31   Link #3090
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Tell 'em where it hurts Leo, lay down the smack down.

IDK man, i'm still wondering where i should spend my free xp. either i free xp the KV line or KV2 for laughs with UTE, or do the autoloader line on the M7, or move up the Hellcat line. 14 slots open, so i'm still wondering.

Q says to do IS, but Lowe or was it Leo said the KV line was a better IS in the end..... and i want to do commie Russian line for my 2nd tree.

Give me some input ppl. I don't want to regret my mistakes like the Commie T-34, the M5 Stuart Little, the false teeth Crusader, the M7 Healer (which was a joke for its own tier as arty), Church service I has become a joke too (that thing is worthless compared to the Matilda, last 75er bounces on its own tier sometimes, 4.01 sec reload [could be lower if i did BiA], too easy to track, only reason I kept it was the equips I installed on it need gold to remove/destroy)... I was thinking about getting the BP but idk if its worth the time effort compared to the Russian heavies.

I would move into a commie brit tank but I hear bad reviews except for Kimi. Also the Chinese tree is a joke, even tho the higher tier can bounce pretty well, the Germans are dirty Germans, but I like how accurate their guns are.