View Single Post
Old 2008-07-23, 10:29   Link #1178
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

I know im bumping a really old thread but i had to comment about this awesome anime.
This is by far the best slice of life i ever watched. There are many great series of its kind but H&C is is simply on another level. As someone said before, H&C was fun, heartwarming, sad and nostalgic to watch. It isnt just the common teenager love story but friendship, family and the struggles that a teenager goes through to become an adult is also in there.
The ending was kind of a surprise for me... never thought Hanamoto sensei would be in love with Hagu... i mean they are like 20 years appart and all this time he was looking after her more like a father... i would have prefered if Hagu chose painting over love (Morita) and leave it like that.... there was no need to go that far.
Also i feel kinda bad for Takemoto... after all he is the main character. Although he isnt the most talented or coolest guy, after all this time thinking about his purpose in life and all... and end up choosing to go restore temples.. i dont know.. it feels too realistic and kinda depressing when i think about it.
incube is offline   Reply With Quote