View Single Post
Old 2011-11-25, 20:52   Link #6
alvinkhorfire

Yes, Game8910 has summarized it nicely. It is lovely to see Shana wearing the white dress, which is shown in the cover of Volume 18. I believe that the content of this episode covers up to about Chapter 2 of Volume 18.

So, it only takes a single sentence of incantation for Wilhelmina to revive Tendōkyū. I expected something more laborious than that. Such simple requirement really begs the question why Tendōkyū is not revived much earlier. After all, it is saddening to see it sunk into the seabed fo so long and it being a pale shadow of it former self. On the other hand, it is always amusing to see the scene of Rebecca getting wet again in another gag scene and second eyecatch after the advertisement.

Bal Masqué is definitely playing a strategic game in this war. Sending many troops of tomogaras to attack various outlaws worldwide acts as a diversion for Flame Hazes, who are forced to deploy more resources in defending their bases. Actually, the real priority for Flame Hazes should be Seireiden instead, because it is where they will reach the God Gate in order to stop the revival of the Snake of the Festival. However, their resources may be spread way too thin to mount a major attack on Seireiden. Luckily, Khamsin and Rebecca are fine by themselves, in blowing up Seireiden.

Wow, the path of pilgrimage is seemingly infinitely long and treacherous. You really have to give credit to the God of Creation, who can create almost everything. Again, I do not understand why anyone can get lost, as it appears to be only one direction to travel in.

Thanks to Marcus H. and others who maintain Shakugan no SHANA Wikia, for the following information:

Spoiler for Character Name:

Who is the Flame Haze, appearing at 12m 24s?
Spoiler for His name?:

I could not be more impatient for more action scenes next week.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2011-11-26 at 00:16.