View Single Post
Old 2012-08-26, 16:16   Link #221
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Let me requote myself for you Haak.
I made a mistake in using Relentless's own words last night. I didn't come up with that phrase. This is misleading form the point I was trying to make, so I hope we can move on. No this shouldn't be personal and that's not my intention.
That's clearly untrue since you even went as far as to bring the claims of "articles" that were specifically about her character and had absolutely nothing to do with her writing. You wouldn't have gone that far if you didn't actually believe it.

But in any case, it's clear you're among others using the term "reigning her in".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I'm sure the director or producers could have reigned her in a bit better Nagai style, but it didn't quite happen. The fact that people attribute a lot of that production's bad handling to her is not done without good reason though.
It's clearly an attack on her rather than her writing. If you what it to just be about her writing then it's a good idea not to use that kind of language. I'm guessing that's what relentlessflame is getting at too. If it's not intentional and malicious then fine but the point stands anyway.

Though relentlessflame was never addressing you to begin with and only accused you specifically when you went along with it. Even if it's not you, it's been a clear characteristic of any discussion regarding Okada anyway.

Spoiler for space:

Last edited by Haak; 2012-08-27 at 05:56.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote